- Present or serve the advertisements you may see at Bonnier websites;
- Deliver and track e-mail communications;
- Process purchase orders through e-commerce transactions;
- Fulfill print and digital subscription orders; and
- Provide marketing leads to third-party organizations (where you have agreed to allow us to do so).
- When we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law, regulation, or legal process; (b) enforce the applicable Terms of Service or other agreements and policies on the Company's Websites; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety or Bonnier, its users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
- When you consent. Before we share your sensitive personal information outside of the previously listed circumstances, we will ask you for permission first. Please note that this only applies to sensitive information, as defined above.
We may also use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data about our users for any legal purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers and partners. In no event will this aggregated data contain any information that could be used to identify individual users of our products or services.