Sea Tow Life Jacket Loaner Station
The Sea Tow Foundation has selected 18 nonprofit organizations to receive life jacket loaner stands this spring, with the jackets purchased through a U.S. Coast Guard-administered grant from the Sport Fish Restoration and Boating Trust Fund.
The new locations add to more than 200 loaner stands already in place across America. Boaters can borrow a life jacket free of charge to improve safety on the water. Since 2008, boaters have used more than 22,000 of the stands’ life jackets.
Here’s where the new life jacket stands will be:
- Motts Run Reservoir Recreation Area near Fredericksburg, Virginia
- Verizon Arena Boat Ramp in North Little Rock, Arkansas
- North Riverview Park in Independence, Oregon
- Lower Provo River in Heber City, Utah
- East Canyon State Park in Morgan, Utah
- Barr Lake Nature Center in Brighton, Colorado
- River Heights Marina in Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- Wolf Creek Park in Grove, Oklahoma
- Lake of the Woods in Klamath Falls, Oregon
- North East Marina in North East, Pennsylvania
- Ridgway State Park near Ridgway, Colorado
- Camp Ellis in Saco, Maine
- Marine Park on the Columbia River
- Savannah Lakes Marina in McCormick, South Carolina
- Three Lakes boat landing in Three Lakes, Wisconsin
- Trinidad Lake State Park in Trinidad, Colorado
- Hammond Park in Mill City, Oregon
- Willard Bay State Park in Willard, Utah
Learn more about the program, or how to apply for your own agency’s life jacket station, at boatingsafety.com.