- Press Release: Preview of the Olympic 2012 Finn ClassJuly 17, 2012With competition for the Finn Class just 12 days away, the 24 sailors are ramping up for a fierce medal race. Favorites Ben Ainslie (GBR) and Zach Railey (USA) are just two players among any of the top 14 sailors who could arguably take home a medal of any color.
- U.S. Olympic Committee Announces 2012 TeamJuly 11, 2012Today, the U.S. Olympic Committee announced the 530 members of the 2012 U.S. Olympic Team. Among the athletes will be 16 American sailors competing in 10 Olympic events, comprised of nine men and seven women. Seven of the athletes are returning Olympians, including 2008 Olympic gold medalist Anna Tunnicliffe and 2008 Olympic silver medalist Zach Railey. Railey was chosen by his teammates to serve as Team Captain.
- Naked AmbitionJuly 9, 2012Hoping to convince any doubters that sailors are athletes, too, 2008 gold medalist Anna Tunnicliffe goes sailing in the buff for ESPN the Magazine's annual The Body issue.
- Sperry Top-Sider Named US Sailing Team's New Title SponsorApril 24, 2012Sperry Top-Sider announced today its title sponsorship of the US Sailing Team.
- 2011 ISAF Sailing World ChampionshipsDecember 2, 2011Relive the action in Perth, Australia with our exclusive podcasts with the U.S. Olympic Team members.
- No Stranger to the GrindDecember 1, 2011Amanda Clark has spent nearly 15 years as a member of the U.S. Sailing Team Alphagraphics. But that won't make winning a berth on the 2012 Olympic team any easier, which is just fine by her. From our November/December 2011 issue.
- Olympic Q&A Extended: Isabelle Kinsolving FarrarAugust 19, 2010More on Isabelle Kinsolving Farrar and her London 2012 plans.
- 2008 Olympic Sailing CoverageAugust 1, 2008/SW/'s guide to the Games includes blogs, photos, podcasts, archived stories, and more.